Our goal is to provide a cross-chain environment that mimics the experience of Uniswap. The current manual token onboarding process for ChainSwap is not suited for mass adoption. We are implementing permissionless token listing for ChainSwap, making it seamless to list any token just like on Uniswap.
Anyone can cross-chain their token contracts through ChainSwap’s permissionless bridge system. This feature is suitable for three cases:
You already have a token issued on one chain such as Ethereum, and you have not issued your tokens on other chains.
You already have a token issued on one chain such as Ethereum, and you have not issued your tokens on other chains. You want your token contract address to be the same on all chains. (Coming Soon)
You have not issued your tokens and you are looking to issue a new token. (Coming Soon)
1. Visit ChainSwap to deploy at https://exchange.chainswap.com/deploy
2. Connect MetaMask or other wallets with WalletConnect.
3. Enter token's contract address and choose the your token network's Chain ID, e.g., Ethereum, BSC, HECO ......
4. Confirm token information,enter the nonce value, click to deploy.
5. Submit transaction through your wallet and wait for transaction confirmation.
6. After successfully deploying on mainchain, continue to next step.
7. Choose the Chain ID your token wish to be mapped to, switch to the corresponding network in your wallet, then click deploy.
8.Submit transaction through your wallet, wait for the confirmation and click next.
9. Click "Deploy" Submit transaction through your wallet and wait for transaction confirmation.
10. Congratulations, your token has been deployed on your target chain, you can now with ChainSwap for cross-chain transactions!
11. Go to "Swap" on the top left corner.
12. Select your token.
13. Enter your token contract address, click to import.
The permission-less deployment on ChainSwap charges a fee of 0.3ETH for each token. (Break down: The mapping contract deployment fee is 0.1ETH and the factory contract deployment fee is 0.2 ETH). The fees will go to the contract which are managed by the ChainSwap Dao. Fees will be used to buy back TOKEN from the market.
When you finish your deployment process, you can bridge swap your token through ChainSwap portal. Users will need to search for your token contract to be able to find your token. If you want to facilitate the process and add your token logo, you can apply for whitelisting for your token, and ChainSwap team will verify and add it to the whitelist.
Once you deploy your token, you can search your token information through https://info.chainswap.com/#/token. Your token contract addresses on different chains will be displayed in each token profile.